**Please check the restaurant’s own website for vegan options on their menu before visiting, as menus change seasonally.**
The number of vegan options in Whistler is growing faster than I can keep this list up to date (which is awesome!), so I recommend posting in the Whistler Vegans Facebook group for the latest recommendations and checking out the Happy Cow Listings and the locals’ top picks for 2018.
Please note that we can not guarantee that restaurants are offering strictly vegan food. Not all restaurants label their dishes and the servers may or may not be aware of ingredients. It is recommended that if you are strict with your diet you call the restaurant a day or two in advance to ensure your needs can be met.
You can also check out our restaurant blog posts for reviews and photos.
- BReD – 100% plant-based bakery owned by two awesome, local vegans. Incredibly delicious bread and baked goods, as well as coffee. Check them out in Whistler’s Creekside.
- The Green Moustache Organic Café – Juices, smoothies, salads, hot food, soup, breakfast (including vegan waffles!) and delicious raw desserts. Two locations – one in Marketplace and one in Function Junction.
- Velvet Underground – Vegan café with tasty sandwiches, vegan cheese board, cakes and more. Also a vintage clothing store.
- Raven’s Nest – On-mountain vegetarian restaurant offering salads, soup, chili. Lift ticket required (TBC if will still be vegetarian this coming winter).
Many restaurants in Whistler now offer vegan options and below we have highlighted some of the most popular locations.
- Alta Bistro – French Bistro with incredible vegan fine-dining options. Read our review.
- Aura and Cure Lounge – Restaurant and lounge at Nita Lake Lodge. Sometimes offers a 3 course Meatless Monday menu.
- Fifi’s Bistro – a little bistro in the Upper Village doing a great job catering to vegans.
- Mongolie Grill – Select your own ingredients and create your own dish. 20% off for veggie diners. Let them know you’re vegan.
- GLC – Slopeside bar with several vegan dishes including a tempeh burger.
- Earls – recently added an all vegan menu with 7 vegan main course dishes.
- Stonesedge Kitchen – winner of the 2016 Vegan Dessert Challenge. Now under new ownership but still has some vegan options.
- The Raven Room – new restaurant and cocktail with some vegan items on the menu.
- Harajuku Isakaya – A new favourite for Whistler vegan locals for Japanese food.
- Ohyama Ramen – Home to Whistler’s best vegan ramen.
- Samurai Sushi – Casual sushi restaurant with many vegan options.
- Whistler Samurai Bowl – Previously Samurai Sushi. Has vegan options including vegan ramen.
- Tandoori Grill – Many vegan options clearly marked on the menu. Owner is vegetarian.
- Royal Taste of India – Many vegan items clearly marked on the menu.
- La Cantina – Mexican café with 2 locations – Marketplace and Nesters.
- Mexican Corner – Mexican restaurant with increasing number of vegan dishes.
Café / Quick Serve
- Cranked – coffee shop with several vegan items, including baked goods.
- Gone Eatery – Several vegan dishes including breakfast and lunch. Read our review.
- The Corner Deli – Sandwich shop with vegan options.
- Splitz Grill – Now has the Beyond Burger with vegan mayo.
- Naked Sprout – Juice bar with salads and hot food.
- Misty Mountain Pizza – Vegan pizza with vegan cheese.
- Functional Pie Pizzeria – Vegan pizzas with toppings such as vegan cheese and Beyond Meat sausage.
- Ingrid’s Café – Deli with vegan sandwiches and other items.
- Peaked Pies – Australian pie shop/café that sells some vegan pies.
- Hunter Gather – Restaurant with several vegan items.
- Mount Currie Coffee – Coffee shop with vegan meals and baked goods.
- Olives – Grocery store. Under new ownership. TBC what vegan options now available.
- BReD – 100% vegan bakery and coffee shop now open in Creekside!
- Purebread – Bakery and coffee shop with vegan bread, and some vegan baked goods depending on the day.